Student is entitled to upon withdrawal/termination Refund Within first 10% of program 90% less cancellation fee.
After 10% but within first 25% of program 75% less cancellation fee
After 25% but within first 50% of program 50% less cancellation fee
After 50% but within first 75% of program 25% less cancellation fee
After 75% of program no refund
1. Student may cancel this contract at any time prior to close of the third business day after signing this contract.
2. The official date of termination for refund purpose is the last date of recorded attendance. All refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of termination.
3. The student will receive a full refund of tuition and fees paid if the school discontinues a course/program within a period of time a student could have reasonably completed it, except that this provision shall not apply in the event the school ceases operation.
- Complaints, Attempting to resolve any issue with the School first is strongly encouraged. Student Complaints may be brought to the attention of the Division of Private Occupational Schools online at http://highered.colorado.gov/dpos , 303-862-3001. There is a two-year statute of limitations for the Division to take action on a student complaint (from student’s last day of attendance).
The School's policy regarding postponement of starting date and the effect on student's rights to a refund: "Postponement of a starting date, whether at the request of the school or the student, requires
a written agreement signed by the student and the school. The agreement must set forth:
- Whether the postponement is for the convenience of the school or the student, and:
- A deadline for the new start date, beyond which the start date will not be postponed.
If the course is not commenced, or the student fails to attend by the new start date set forth in the agreement, the student will be entitled to an appropriate refund of prepaid tuition and fees within 30 days of the deadline of the new start date set forth in the agreement, determined in accordance with the school's refund policy and all applicable laws and rules concerning the Private Occupational Education Act of 1981.