COAGS Easy Pay Details
- $150 loan application fee
- $1000 down payment per program financed
- Monthly payment per program for 24 months (Basic Program & Hunting Guide Program) or 36 months for Whitetail Hunting Guide Program. Payment will be calculated at the time of Enrollment.
- May require co-signer or guarantor
- No discounts or special deals for classes that are financed
- Certified diploma withheld until paid in full
In addition to the COAGS Easy Payment program above, you can reap substantial financial benefits from the COAGS REWARDS program. We pay $250 for every person you recommend who becomes a student.
Other Financial Assistance Sources
The following are programs that currently provide financial assistance for vocational training to qualified applicants:
- Texas Rehabilitation Commission
- United Auto Workers
- Missouri Workforce Investment Act (W.I.A.)
- Workforce Investment Act (W.I.A.) of any state in the U.S.
- West Virginia Division of Rehabilitation Services
- Colorado Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Veterans Administration (Montgomery G.I. Bill, Post 9-11 G.I. Bill)